By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - (Walkthrough) Infamous Paper Trail Investigation

Tagged games:

yeah I just finished it as well. I think the ending is a hint of whats coming later in the series.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
yeah I just finished it as well. I think the ending is a hint of whats coming later in the series.

did you do a good play through or a bad playthrough??? Imma check real quick to see if i can upload a vid of the ending on evil side...

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

papamudd said:
deskpro2k3 said:

did you do a good play through or a bad playthrough??? Imma check real quick to see if i can upload a vid of the ending on evil side...

I did a good play through. just had to chase her to the last boss area and you get another dove and a flash back of her past, and new jackets for reward.

deskpro2k3 said:

I did a good play through. just had to chase her to the last boss area and you get another dove and a flash back of her past, and new jackets for reward.

the evil playthrough made it sound like the character was corrupted by deslin and had an evil tone to the ending scene. Was your ending different?

Talal said:

papamudd said:
deskpro2k3 said:

the evil playthrough made it sound like the character was corrupted by deslin and had an evil tone to the ending scene. Was your ending different?

its the samething, and at the end Delsin said: "Celia, I hate to think I had a hand in making you what you are. But if I ever find you, I will correct that mistake."

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

its the samething, and at the end Delsin said: "Celia, I hate to think I had a hand in making you what you are. But if I ever find you, I will correct that mistake."

I think at the end the evil deslin said something about being like-minded basically

Talal said:

part 6 walkthrough is up... sorry almost forgot to post this up... as usual let me know if there are any improvements that need to be made or any requests as well.

Talal said:

So we dont get the paper power?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
So we dont get the paper power?

no you get 3 new jackets... one i'm wearing in my avatar :-/

Talal said: