By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - (Walkthrough) Infamous Paper Trail Investigation

Tagged games:

just finished the 3rd part and nothing left to do with this mission for now :o(

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network

PART 1
After you have done the proloque on the website (earns karma and what not mostly quizzes and linking your psn) the paper trail part 1 starts IN GAME.
1. (in game)
You have to take some crime scene photos and pick up a wallet, and origami dove, and maybe one other thing.
You then go to the mailbox and send it to your online profile @ infamouspapertrail.com (its automatic)
2. (online)
you then have to investigate the clues you've gathered in game now out of game.
(spoilerish)
go to http://brunbergdetectiveagency.com/
use the employee log in: emilob@brunbergdetectiveagency.com and click forgot password
answer security questions, answers are in his wallet (daugters name, fav restaraunt, and fav teach)
You can now access his case files, in which you will find Killian's # that you use with deslins phone.
3. (in game)
Then its back to the game for the next part....
You have to track down Killian in game, fight some perps and take more photos!
4. (online)
Investigation out of game continues
need 6 digit pin to unlock drone...
To unlock you have to play the game online enter a random number of different digits then a yellow number means its part of the code but in the wrong place, and green means it is in the right place. The numbers do not stay on the screen so write them down or memorize them!
5. (in game)
You must fight a few drug dealers outside of the Crocodile Club (where you fight "lazer girl") then enter it and take some more photos and pick up another oragami clue.
6. (online)
You can look at the photos you took and the origami bird you picked up.
--end of part 1--

Part 2 went up yesterday... part 1 archived here for future reference... part 2 walkthrough coming up

Talal said:

Anybody who can help me with part 3 of Chapter 2? I have no idea who the biggest bully is and what the case number is.

poklane said:
Anybody who can help me with part 3 of Chapter 2? I have no idea who the biggest bully is and what the case number is.

the answer should be in the second post... its Judge Paulson for biggest bully and the case file is whatever was shown above that video when you entered in this code:14359595841....

Talal said:

pezus said:

How did you figure out the phone security code in part 2 (add 3 to each digit). Is there a clue somewhere I am missing?

I looked it up :-p the only clue I could think of is the 3:12 that repeats twice in the clues... I have a bunch of extra numbers and files that seemed like they were just left over... :-/

Talal said:

Around the Network

tagging

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Does anyone besides me hope Sucker Punch's next game will be a detective game? I really like the different ways they set up the clues for these missions.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
Does anyone besides me hope Sucker Punch's next game will be a detective game? I really like the different ways they set up the clues for these missions.

I'm telling you right now: they're making a new Sly Cooper

poklane said:
adriane23 said:

Lol, I did see a law firm called Cooper & McGrath with the Sly Cooper emblem on it. How many other easter eggs are there? I don't think they have plans to take over that franchise again, especially since they let another developer make the last one.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
poklane said:
adriane23 said:

Lol, I did see a law firm called Cooper & McGrath with the Sly Cooper emblem on it. How many other easter eggs are there? I don't think they have plans to take over that franchise again, especially since they let another developer make the last one.

There's also a playground full of Sly Cooper related things drawn on the wall.