By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So when was the last time a game really blew you away?

Tagged games:

rayman legends and sm3dw.

Around the Network

God of War III

WagnerPaiva said:
ktay95 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
MGSV GZ on PS4 on how fun and adictive it is, I play it everyday for 2 or 3 hours, it is amazing!

LIES!!! The game is only 2 hours, you cant possibly play more than that EVER!!! 

There you go, some proof: I have 42% complete, only one trophy so far, 6:26h on Normal and 2:45h on hard

It is probably much more than that because many times I play for half a hour and give up in frustration on the hard missions =D

There is a lot of stuff that I have no idea on how to do at all. The core experience is doing the mission on many diferent ways, saying this is a 2 hours game is like saying Call of Duty Multiplayer is only 15 minutes long because that is how some match lasts...

Thank God for thePS4´s SHARE button =D

Photos are fake, you photoshopped them.

Also I refuse to look at them because the game isnt out here yet and Im crazy fucking excited right now

ktay95 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
ktay95 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
MGSV GZ on PS4 on how fun and adictive it is, I play it everyday for 2 or 3 hours, it is amazing!

LIES!!! The game is only 2 hours, you cant possibly play more than that EVER!!! 

There you go, some proof: I have 42% complete, only one trophy so far, 6:26h on Normal and 2:45h on hard

It is probably much more than that because many times I play for half a hour and give up in frustration on the hard missions =D

There is a lot of stuff that I have no idea on how to do at all. The core experience is doing the mission on many diferent ways, saying this is a 2 hours game is like saying Call of Duty Multiplayer is only 15 minutes long because that is how some match lasts...

Thank God for thePS4´s SHARE button =D

Photos are fake, you photoshopped them.

Also I refuse to look at them because the game isnt out here yet and Im crazy fucking excited right now

Jesus, not out yet? What gives? Autralia is a much better country than mine (Brazil). Anyways, you just wait buddy, MGS5 GZ is old school video game delight.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Xenoblade, SuperM3DW, Bravely Default and this week SteamWorld Dig (I really wasn't expecting much of an eShop game, so it blew me away how much fun this game is to play)

Gaming on:

PC:
Asus Z87-A  |  i7 4770K  |  MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB DDR3 2133 mhz  |  WD Blue 1TB SSD & WD Blue HDD 1TB

Consoles:
WiiU
Switch (Docked)
PS 3 / 4

Handhelds:
New 3ds XL
Switch (Portable Mode ;P )

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:

Jesus, not out yet? What gives? Autralia is a much better country than mine (Brazil). Anyways, you just wait buddy, MGS5 GZ is old school video game delight.

Shipping delays, same thing happened to LoS2... I feel like Konami just dont love us =(

Only 2 games have done that for me this gen (ps3/360/Wii)
1. Demon's Souls
I was expecting a great game but nothing like what I experienced. I have not played a game that just completely exceeded all of my expectations. The sense of dreed, of isolation and accomplishment were such a refresher and just an awesome experience I wasn't really expecting.

2. Eternal Sonata
The music i expected (was obviously fantastic) but also the absolutely beautiful atmosphere, great story and concepts and the characters. Loved it.

ktay95 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Shipping delays, same thing happened to LoS2... I feel like Konami just dont love us =(

If it makes you feel better, I am still waiting for my SOUTH PARK STICK OF TRUTH to arrive at my home, disgusting brazilian post office delays =/

Well, I am off to play some more MGS5 GZ =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

JustThatGamer said:
God of War III

I agree. Anyone who states otherwise hasn't played this game.

WagnerPaiva said:
ktay95 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

If it makes you feel better, I am still waiting for my SOUTH PARK STICK OF TRUTH to arrive at my home, disgusting brazilian post office delays =/

Well, I am off to play some more MGS5 GZ =D

I bet your version dosent have this though