By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Microsoft Keynote Thread

Yeah, ssj12, you rock ... you're a speedy something.

Gears 2 in November - can't say I was surprised. A date for Fable 2? I would have passed out.

Around the Network

Gebx there was a magazine that had 4 games for 360 in '08

i forget what they were but im almost positive GeoW2 was one of them along with a halo game.

All I had heard was Geow 2 was going to be this year for this past month.

PS3(60GB)/360(Elite)/Wii/SNES/Ultimate Gaming PC owner :)

so... announcements were

Community Games (Yawn)
NG2 release date (good)
Gears 2 release month (cool)
updated engines. (ok)

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I'm surprised they didn't talk about Banjo Kazooie 3.

Around the Network

i wish sony had on of these :(

madskillz said:
Yeah, ssj12, you rock ... you're a speedy something.

Gears 2 in November - can't say I was surprised. A date for Fable 2? I would have passed out.

15mbs download does help

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

For those of you wondering about Fable 2... Remember that Molyneux has a keynote in two days... They're obviously saving Fable news for him to announce.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

a bit unexpected, that fable 2 hasn't been dated - with gears 2 epic shows, that they can put out a game each year after all and destructible enviroments will be quite nice for 360-gamers

antfromtashkent said:
i wish sony had on of these :(

just wait, phil was at the conference, he is probably deciding what to announce in press releases as we speak.