By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Watch dogs PS exclusive content trailer!

Munkeh111 said:
I like the outfit

But I still don't like these small bits of content cut out of games to offer as exclusive/pre-order DLC. I would rather just get the whole thing, especially as then I don't have to waste my time putting in codes before I can start playing

Does this content really sell extra PS4 or PS4 games? I really don't think so

People will spend hundreds of dollars to camp out in front of a store to save a few bucks on something that is on sale. The thought of minor exclusive content being enough for people to make a purchase decision should not be underestimated. 

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
I like the outfit

But I still don't like these small bits of content cut out of games to offer as exclusive/pre-order DLC. I would rather just get the whole thing, especially as then I don't have to waste my time putting in codes before I can start playing

IMO, the advertising rights that Sony picked up with this and destiny is far more important. 

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Rychussnik said:
Munkeh111 said:
I like the outfit

IMO, the advertising rights that Sony picked up with this and destiny is far more important. 

You're probably right on that one (same with AC games)

Though interestingly, I'm fairly sure they kept the FIFA advertising despite there being some Xbox exclusive content