By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS shouldn't allow Titanfall 360 to release.

Tagged games:

MS shouldn't allow Titanfall 360

Agreed. 18 50.00%

Indies don't deserve equality. 16 44.44%

Total:34
sales2099 said:
lol today must be a slow day for certain fans here.

well i just got my ps4 yesterday so obviously i have nothing else to do anymore.  :P

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

MS has recieved much heat over their launch parity clause in which a game must be availible for their platform day 1 or not at all.

To show the developer community they are serious and treat all of their partners fairly MS shouldn't allow EA to release Titanfall on 360.  EA should have delayed Titanfall on xbox one so that launch parity could be achieved.  By allowing EA to break the rules MS is sending a powerful message to the broader developer community; only large publishers with big games will be treated with respect.

I know this is a joke... but that is only for the id@xbox program... or indie games... and only if they want to self publish...

I can think of other reasons they shouldn't release it.

If they leave out the 360 it will force more people to buy the X1 version. And the rumors are it runs bad on the 360 so they shouldn't ruin the IP by releasing it.

think-man said:
I can think of other reasons they shouldn't release it.

If they leave out the 360 it will force more people to buy the X1 version. And the rumors are it runs bad on the 360 so they shouldn't ruin the IP by releasing it.

Why should Microsoft care, its not their IP.  Titanfall will have almost had a month on the Xbox One as a console exclusive by time it releases anyhow.

#SaveShenmue

Top 5 Most Anticipated Games:

- Quantum Break
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Destiny
- The Division
- Final Fantasy XV

lol. you have a point xD

Around the Network

Not to mention it will suck sales away from Xbone and reduce its system selling power.