By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The first true next-gen game that will score a meta above 90 will not be released in 2014

And i mean with 'next-gen' graphics and only developed for the ps4 or xbone or both.

The games that come out this year are good but not great.

Infamous second son: meta around 85

The order: around 81

And so on.

The first game that will reach it will be released in 2015.

Around the Network

Uncharted 4 Nov 2014: meta 96%

/Thread

At least 50% of the future posts in this thread will be about 3D World.

Mission Accomplished, OP?

Halo 5 and The order i think

golfgt170 said:

/Thread

lmao yep fat lady sung her last breath.

Around the Network
golfgt170 said:

/Thread

the_dengle said:

Those two right there

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

the_dengle said:

He said next-gen, WiiU iz da old console. Weakerz tahn teh PSTriple and XbawX360z brah

the_dengle said:

You didn't get the memo. Wii U isn't nextgen, it's lastgen+.

re PS4bone games. I think the Order can get a 90. If it has a solid story, interesting characters, good voice acting,  solid gameplay and the graphics live up to the what's been presented so far it can easily get a 90 or 91. The gameplay might be relatively generic TPS, but if it's well implemented it will be just fine.

If Uncharted 4 releases this year, and it brings something fresh to the franchise, then it will meta above 90 for sure.

Halo, possibly yes. But obviously 343 needs to impress the critics more than they did with Halo 4.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Super Mario 3D World says hello.

Between Xbox One/PS4.. Batman: Arkham Knight should easily be about to achieve that goal, and then some. And that's coming out Q4, this year.

binary solo said:
the_dengle said:

You didn't get the memo. Wii U isn't nextgen, it's lastgen+.

Oh I read the OP. My question is whether the thread starter actually thinks specifying that the Wii U doesn't count as next-gen will deter the Nintendo fans from pointing to 3D World, or whether he is banking on the opposite being true.