By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My 3 dreams of gaming

Seems good ! But I'm really in doubt about IA. For 20 years, for every generation, new cpu, new game we are supposed to get better IA, revolutionary IA, and really nothing happens. There is not even so many announce anymore.
I can't tell any difference between latest KZ and Half Life 1. Even for Civilization which is a lot about IA and has been around for 20 years, IA is stupid and cheats almost the same way. I have almost forgot about this dream. What ever new resource developers get, they use it for graphics, framerate and world size. And I'm not even sure it's even feasible because currently on state of the art university programs running on multiple servers there is not even any convincing result. Multiply the result MS achieved on XBox one interface, and it's not even good enough.

Around the Network
VanceIX said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
VanceIX said:
VanceIX said:

Hopefully without the whole, if u try to get out u die thing

But that's the best part, 100% immersion ya know?

I thought the best part was the Sex With Asuna part?

Are you sure it's not the harem building?

True True, But idk, I just like Asuna soo much better, specially in that scene... Just Fuck

Lol, harem end is best end.

But in all seriousness, Asuna is pretty awesome, and that's coming from someone who doesn't like the series (the ALO arc left a bad taste in my mouth)

Yea, the series went downhill no doubt

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

VanceIX said:
VanceIX said:
VanceIX said:

Hopefully without the whole, if u try to get out u die thing

But that's the best part, 100% immersion ya know?

I thought the best part was the Sex With Asuna part?

Are you sure it's not the harem building?

True True, But idk, I just like Asuna soo much better, specially in that scene... Just Fuck

But in all seriousness, Asuna is pretty awesome, and that's coming from someone who doesn't like the series (the ALO arc left a bad taste in my mouth)

Have you watched Log Horizon? Kinda what I would like VR to be like (similar to SAO, just a little bit more realitstic though). Also, the main character isn't an oblivious overpowered guy that has mindless chicks falling for him every second for almost no reason :P

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
VanceIX said:

Have you watched Log Horizon? Kinda what I would like VR to be like (similar to SAO, just a little bit more realitstic though). Also, the main character isn't an oblivious overpowered guy that has mindless chicks falling for him every second for almost no reason :P

No I have not! Arghh, I hate university cause of this since I don't have time to watch anime + play games cause its either or! But with that being said, it sounds interesting! I do hate the whole harem concept that a lot of animes that seems to have. Its just urghh, makes things overly complicated even though u basically know who is gonna end up with who at the end. But since Log Horizon doesn't seem to be like that, it does have my attention. I shall put that on my anime watch list!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

VanceIX said:
VanceIX said:

No I have not! Arghh, I hate university cause of this since I don't have time to watch anime + play games cause its either or! But with that being said, it sounds interesting! I do hate the whole harem concept that a lot of animes that seems to have. Its just urghh, makes things overly complicated even though u basically know who is gonna end up with who at the end. But since Log Horizon doesn't seem to be like that, it does have my attention. I shall put that on my anime watch list!

Completely agree, my university makes it impossible for me to watch anime or catch up on games most of the time. Also, I agree with you on harems. Stick with the main girl. I hate it when authors throw in random girls for no reason, and then I feel horrible when they get rejected at the end cause I want everyone to be happy :(

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

So basically you want to escape the world?

Me, too.

I think games like what you say would be cool, but I also think at the same time to many games try to emulate reality instead of create more artistic and fun for the sake of fun games...

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

gooch_destroyer said:
POV videos will Alexis Texas will be awesome.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and mia too

gooch_destroyer said:

okay, okay. who's your fav?

I don't really have a favorite, but if you put me on the spot Sasa grey

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results