By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Will you refuse to vote Democratic or Republican this time around?

Which Party will you vote for?

Democratic 4 13.33%

Whig 1 3.33%

Green 2 6.67%

Republican 9 30.00%

Other post below. 1 3.33%

I do not vote as it is a ... 2 6.67%

See results. 10 33.33%

Total:29

Damn it spurgeonryan. I can't even read half of it cause I am at school and your avatar is too hawt for my classmates T_T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Damn it spurgeonryan. I can't even read half of it cause I am at school and your avatar is too hawt for my classmates T_T

Don't fall for it! Spurgey is a dirty old man who preys on young boys like you!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

My current strategy is to be anti-incumbent until there's actually a candidate that seems worth supporting.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I vote based on issues, not by parties. (JK I don't vote).

I don't see myself voting Dem or Rep, I've had enough of those lying, spying, corporate whoring, scoundrels. Don't currently have enough information to make an informed opinion about other parties. I will vote, though. Or maybe I'll take my friend up on her offer and marry her so I can get my Canadian citizenship.

Around the Network

I'm not voting I don't see the point. Either way will be screwed regardless of republic or democrat. I think the most surpring change I've seen from people is how much people are realizing this now. Regardless if someone is democrat or republic I can always shut down their arugment by pointing out the either one will screw us over and it doesn't matter. Only the most ignorant even argue with me at this point but once I pull out my smart phone and start pulling up articles it's pretty much all over. At that point they can see I've clearly researched the subject much more then they have and they leave it a lone.

I'm not American but yeah everyone should stop supporting the two party system. It's just bollocks and they won't do anything for their voters, only themselves

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

ron paul 2016!!!