By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Explain your Avatar

It's from the insanely funny "death montage" from Season 2, Episode 1 of "Venture Bros."

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I love Mario Kart and all my avatars have airplanes.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

LemonSlice said:

To show the world I don't give a fuck. I love yuri and anyone who doesn't can kiss my ass.

Not really... though I did choose it in small part because I found it daring, and liking yuri is not something I freely admit IRL; I also chose yuri as the theme of my avatar and sigs to stand out a little (especially with those corny hearts in the avy), and I liked the pic and thought it was cute. *blush*

Burst Angel?

Brutalyst said:
iceland said:
I don't have to explain anything.

thats a shame as you have one of those kind I would have been curious to know what it is and why :)

It's a hot air balloon being powered by a girl's flaming head

Brutalyst said:
LemonSlice said:

To show the world I don't give a fuck. I love yuri and anyone who doesn't can kiss my ass.

Not really... though I did choose it in small part because I found it daring, and liking yuri is not something I freely admit IRL; I also chose yuri as the theme of my avatar and sigs to stand out a little (especially with those corny hearts in the avy), and I liked the pic and thought it was cute. *blush*

ok, what is yuri? is it a manga cartoon or something?

Lesbian anime.

Around the Network

I don't really need to explain anything.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Pure awesomazingness!

lol your is pretty awesome :P

as for mine...uhh well, its Flynn from tales of Vesperia dressed in some pacific rim armor. I love the Tales series thought it looked cool.

iceland said:
Brutalyst said:
iceland said:
I don't have to explain anything.

thats a shame as you have one of those kind I would have been curious to know what it is and why :)

It's a hot air balloon being powered by a girl's flaming head

That's just too deep for me.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

spurgeonryan said:
funtime made me a santa slash evil dead avatar for xmas.

I like how he's got Santa in his sights!

Alice in Chains

seeing them live in May cant wait.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~