By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Screenshots Directly from inside Second Son early buyer ; Downgrade Debunked

Most beautiful open world game ever made

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Squall_Leonhart said:
BeElite said:
Game looks awesome, will look better on my 65" w85 once i fuck around with its setting and find the ideal setting for ISS

How do you find that TV? I'm torn between the 55" W9  and the 65" W85. Both amazing lookin. TV's but I heard that the 65" loses image quality due to the larger size!  

I have the W9 and can attest to its quality. I often turn the TV on and marvel at just how beautiful everything looks on that screen. The image is incredibly crisp and input lag is virtually non-existent. It really is the best TV I have owned to date.

petroleo said:
GribbleGrunger said:
:)

This is just ridiculous stunning !  

OMG! Assassin's Creed 4 looks so last gen when compared to this.

Two words. "Diminishing Returns". XD

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

For pics posted on this thread only: Texture, enveironment and models all look blend to me.

Also, who could considered a 30fps game any kind of technical achiviment?

Around the Network
rccsetzer said:
petroleo said:
GribbleGrunger said:
:)

This is just ridiculous stunning !  

OMG! Assassin's Creed 4 looks so last gen when compared to this.

Assassin's Creed 4 looked last gen having played Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition >_<

Infamous Second Son is going to be the game that really introduces the gap between PS360 and PS4/XB1. Will be point of no return for me from being impressed by a game's visuals I think.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Now i feel free to say that next-gen has started ^^

Dark_Feanor said:
For pics posted on this thread only: Texture, enveironment and models all look blend to me.

Also, who could considered a 30fps game any kind of technical achiviment?

dont worry 

nobody take you seriously :P

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

it looks so beautiful

Callum_Alexander said:
Squall_Leonhart said:
BeElite said:
Game looks awesome, will look better on my 65" w85 once i fuck around with its setting and find the ideal setting for ISS

How do you find that TV? I'm torn between the 55" W9  and the 65" W85. Both amazing lookin. TV's but I heard that the 65" loses image quality due to the larger size!  

I have the W9 and can attest to its quality. I often turn the TV on and marvel at just how beautiful everything looks on that screen. The image is incredibly crisp and input lag is virtually non-existent. It really is the best TV I have owned to date.

Thanks for the post! Had my 40" W2000 series TV for quite a while now and wanting to upgrade soon! Due a healthy bonus in May so perhaps then