By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Muddled predictions of Xone in March 2014

What will launch week sales be for hardware due to titanfall in US?

less than 100k 27 18.88%

100 - 120k 30 20.98%

120 - 140k 10 6.99%

140 - 160k 20 13.99%

160 - 180k 4 2.80%

180 - 200k 7 4.90%

greater than 200k 45 31.47%

Total:143
chapset said:
papamudd said:
chapset said:
1week

Then it seems like a completely irrational prediction. 1 because if it does move such hardware in the US why so little (20k-30k) in the rest of the world... 2. It is an extremely large jump for a game to move so much hardware

My bad, 321k US, 355k WW

lol well... I still think really high for 1 week and WW too low comparatively... I'd say 400k WW at least if US HW hits 321k

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network

not much input or votes so i'll bump it again in a week or so to check against vgc

Talal said:

I'd like to contribute, but I'm not understanding the OP. Are you asking for Xbox One total sales in March or just for first week of Titanfall launch. The poll says one thing, but the OP seems to be saying for the entire month.

^Shadow1980 pretty much said it all already though.

I dunno, 140k in US and 50k in EU is my guess.

My guess will be around yours also. Titanfall effect!

Around the Network

people falling for the hype in this thread

BeElite said:
300k US, for the month.

This. Instead of a drop in March from Feb. Titanfall will mostly sustain sales with one week of a boost giving it the overall edge in March.

papamudd said:

400k seems reasonable in light of feb NPD, but why bring up ps3 at all?

Also Chapset is that your prediction for launch week or for the month?

MGSIV, an actual exclusive, just barely pushed 400k. Ot also sold a million in June. Something I dont think will happen on a 2-3m user base. GTA4 with massive sales and huge hype didnt even break 400k combined for both systems.

Well the main question is a HW prediction for week of TitanFall launch on Xone and for the month as well... not SW sales... so what would HW sales be for the Xone trying to calculate the boost from the game during this month

Talal said:

Update: apparently in the UK Xone sales were up 96% so perhaps 300k+ for one week isn't outlandish at all.

I definitely think we will see Xone go over 4m before the end of the month and possibly mush higher in the not to distant future.

Talal said: