By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII delayed until Spring 2010?

if they are coming out with a jap demo this year no way is it 2010.

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Around the Network

Didn't they recently absolutely swear it would be out by this holiday? 2 years seems waaay too long for a delay if that's the case.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I can just see the next rumor:

SE renames FFXIII to FFF-- Final Fantasy Forever.

Porting it to Xbox360 and Wii takes time people :P

I saw a green box in game stop that said "preorder MGS4 exclusively for the 360" today.

Around the Network

^^Pics? Otherwise I'm calling shenanigans.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Its being pushed back for the ps4 launch.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

They only figuring things,there´s nothing official about a release date,SE is making his moves very carefully...but better hurry your lazy asses!!!
Maybe they launch FFXIII in the first months of 2009,because DQIX get release this year,financially this make a point.

Hey, we (or maybe just I) waited nine-and-half forevers for the American releases of Square-Enix's Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, so why not wait eleventy-three more forevers for yet another game?

Sony will prevail. My 60 gig says so.

PlayStation 3 Games:

- Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Soulcalibur IV
- LittleBigPlanet
- Guitar Hero: World Tour