By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 400 leaked infamous second son copies have been sold

Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-SEALED-inFAMOUS-SECOND-SON-LIMITED-EDITION-PS4-SONY-PLAYSTATION-4-USA-/321347223876?nma=true&si=joEi2N4PO32fEn%252BSNz4RmJ%252BXCAM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Around the Network

Enjoy this news with some new gameplay.

i'm gonna stop browsing the web to avoid spoilers lol

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

On the week of release of titanfall?

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Wow. If I order a thousand copies from Sony distribution, break street date and sell the game for $10 more on eBay, I can make a killing. I wonder if they ever punish anyone for breaking street date on eBay.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
justiceiro said:
On the week of release of titanfall?

wow,. do not google image the word leaked at work.   ...didn't realize that word was soo associated with half naked and topless women.

10$ to get the game a little sooner? I can believe it.

4 ≈ One

Is VGC tracking ebay?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

pbroy said:
Wow. If I order a thousand copies from Sony distribution, break street date and sell the game for $10 more on eBay, I can make a killing. I wonder if they ever punish anyone for breaking street date on eBay.

I got the last of us 1 week before the actual release date. Most of the poeple at facebook were screaming for my copy. I just paid $10 extra for that copy.

ouch....that means 400 will be the 1st week sales ;P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.