By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall released today (EU). Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition still higher in Amazon Charts (Germany)

Titanfall doomed 23 100.00%

Total:23

Mario Kart 8 LE # 2

Titanfall (Orgin Code) #5

Titanfall PC #9

Titanfall Steelbox Edition (XBOX ONE) #23

Titanfall (Xbox One) #31

Xbox One Titanfall Bundle #43

Standard Mario Kart 8 Version #47

Around the Network

Please stop killing the baby seals!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

.... there are 5 Titanfall versions in the top 40 and the Titanfall X1 on 43.....

What's more interesting is that the PC version is outselling the X1 version but I guess that's germany for you.

DerNebel said:
.... there are 5 Titanfall versions in the top 40 and the Titanfall X1 on 43.....

What's more interesting is that the PC version is outselling the X1 version but I guess that's germany for you.

quite normal in EU

DerNebel said:

Germans have always been all about the master race

apoligies if I offend anyone         

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
DerNebel said:

Don´t worry, we pride ourselves as the glorious Mario-Kart-master-race all the time.

:P

ktay95 said:
DerNebel said:

Yeah we have, I still firmly believe that it has alot to do with the ease of pirating things, oh and we love our simulator games :D

Eh... I don't find these comparisons particularly useful for anything.

Titanfall doooomed lol

Praise the One.

ktay95 said:
DerNebel said:

You can't offend a German with the truth ;)

OT: What ranking is this? The hourly? Doesn't say much then

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.