By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii Thread

Not in the US, but it doesn't come for a month.
Is it possible to put the ads on youtube?

Around the Network

Sorry but I didn't record it and I can't find it on youtube yet. But I think someone will upload it soon.

i haven't seen adverts in Spain, it's still soon

Officail nintendo Magazine in the UK gave it 94%.
Here are some key points from the review -:

Positive
-Wii Wheel works well
-New items work well
-New tracks well designed and fun to play

Negative
-Some tracks are bland
-Some tracks to similar to previous ones
-Graphics not much better than Double Dash

The reviwer also said that he prefers bikes to the karts and wii wheel to gamecube controller.
-

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I'm really looking forward to this game.  I can't wait to try out the wheel, and online racing should be a lot of fun.  I can't believe they're releasing it so soon after Brawl.

But is it true that you can only play battle mode with teams?  What are you supposed to do if you have a couple of friends over and want to play a 3 player game?

Oh well, it's Mario Kart so I know I'll be getting this game regardless.

Around the Network

oh and there is 2player GP (offline) if you were wondering due to all the rumors going around that there wasnt.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

shrimpy_boy11 said:
oh and there is 2player GP (offline) if you were wondering due to all the rumors going around that there wasnt.

Well that's good news then. Worried me for a while. Do you happen to know if battlemode can be single player (I heard rumors that you could only play in teams).

Well for me I'm getting this game no doubt about it, but honestly I don't like the way it looks... I probably won't notice or care when the game is in motion and I'm playing it but stills are horrible to look at to me, some things have too many jagged edges even if it was a PS2 game, then there's the shadows don't even get me started on those, I mean there should be some real time lighting in this game... I'm sure I won't care when I play it but still the above mentioned things are usually standard in games for the Gamecube...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

^izaaz101 this is all eurogamer posted on thier article.

Hey guys we can all rejoice!!!!!!!!!!

There is local/offline multiplay GP!!!!!

FROM EUROGAMER REVIEW:

(Correction: Since this review was published, Nintendo has informed Eurogamer that it is possible to play sequences of four races with friends both offline and online. Offline, you can choose to select a race each time, randomise, or play in order - effectively allowing you to play through a regular GP if you select the usual first track. Online, racing with Friends, each player can select a track from those available on their save file. This clearly contradicts our observations of the review code and we apologise for the error. After discussion we feel the score below still fits the game.)

Heres the link (check yourself): http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=95123&page=3

i dont think they would lie about this. I would seem weird to wouldnt it?

Im gonna start a count down............ lol im so excited!

14 Days - for Japan

15 days - for Europe

28 Days - for Australia

31 Days - for America