By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Today I join the Next(Current)-Gen .....Sorry WiiU "Please Understand"

Just picked up my Xbox One Titan Fall Bundle. My local best buy received 24 of them today. 10 of them were sold while I was there.

Edited: Today will be a big day for Microsoft. They're going to sell a bunch of concoles. Very excited to go home tonight to play the first must own game of the 8th Generation. Sorry WiiU, Super Mario 3D World was very good, but it wasn't a must own game..... Please Understand.

Around the Network

Please Be Excited

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

techinically you were already in it :P

Congrats... but why apologize? Did you have to sell your WiiU?

The 3D World part is kind of stupid, but whatever (How can a game be VERY good but not that good at the same time???)

Nothing's really stopping you, but there's also nothing stopping the Sony and Nintendo fanbases from getting really mad.

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
The 3D World part is opinionated, but whatever (How can a game be VERY good but not that good at the same time???)

Nothing's really stopping you, but there's also nothing stopping the Sony and Nintendo fanbases from getting really mad.

I really enjoyed 3d World but I wouldn't call it a must own game.

You can still buy 3D World and not buy the Wii U. This way Nintendo doesn't lose money from Wii U which may still sell at a tiny loss but they will gain money from your software purchase!

I hope you didn't miss Donkey Kong^^ Enjoy Titanfall! I wanna be honest: I wish I could play it but you can't get everything (well without a lot of money) :)

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Jazz2K said:
Congrats... but why apologize? Did you have to sell your WiiU?

Don't get me wrong I own a WiiU but it's a 7th Generation console with a gamepad.

yvanjean said:
Nintentacle said:
The 3D World part is opinionated, but whatever (How can a game be VERY good but not that good at the same time???)

I really enjoyed 3d World but I wouldn't call it a must own game.

I wouldn't either, but you should say "Super Mario 3D World was very good, but it wasn't a must own game." in that case.