By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This is why Xbox One will never catchup the PS4

Xbox One: 68GB/sec of main memory (8GB DDR3) bandwidth.

PS4: 176GB/sec of main memory (8GB GDDR5) bandwidth. 

If you think about it thats a very huge difference.

Around the Network

OMG this is as bad as the X1 will catch up threads lol

petroleo said:

Lol, do you even know what all these means or you are just copying this from somewhere on the internet? :-p

Praise the One.

Europe and Japan.

/Thread

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

This is why relish will never catch up mustard
Mustard :Sodium 1,135 mg
Relish: Sodium 811 mg
Seriously those threads are so pointless

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:
petroleo said:

Lol, do you even know what all these means or you are just copying this from somewhere on the internet? :-p

pretty simple is 5 is greater than 3 ;), meawhile the PS4 won't struggle with bottlenecks the xbone  will. 

petroleo said:
SweetTalia said:
petroleo said:

pretty simple is 5 is greater than 3 ;), meawhile the PS4 won't struggle with bottlenecks the xbone  will. 

lol with your logic. an i5 chip 4th generation runs slower than an i7 1st generation :-p   .not that simple buddy :-p

Praise the One.

SweetTalia said:
petroleo said:
SweetTalia said:
petroleo said:

lol with your logic. an i5 chip 4th generation runs slower than an i7 1st generation :-p   .not that simple buddy :-p

lol absolutely not a I5 4th gen is better optimized and better energy efficient than a I7 first gen, the thing here with the PS4 and xbone is that both where released at the same time hence same gen ;), this is why this logic can be apply., still the APU on the PS4 is a greather arquitecture than the xbone one. 

Ah, but which one wins in free-fall from a cliff? With which one attached to your leg via a rope can you swim across the English channel the fastest? See, it's not so black & white after all.

petroleo said:
SweetTalia said:
petroleo said:
SweetTalia said:
petroleo said:

lol absolutely not a I5 4th gen is better optimized and better energy efficient than a I7 first gen, the thing here with the PS4 and xbone is that both where released at the same time hence same gen ;), this is why this logic can be apply.

lol :-p  i was joking with you but yes we all know by now that ps4 is more powerful than xbox one.  No doubt.

Praise the One.