By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - do you prefer home consoles or handhelds?

home console 105 67.31%

handheld 50 32.05%

Total:155

Home consoles for most, but I use Vita to play JRPGs and other localized Japanese games (visual novels, breast-jiggling brawlers and such :)

I just find it more immersive to play those games on a handheld. Right now playing Danganronpa, a great game made even better due to the fact that I can go to the beach and enjoy the sea while solving mysteries...

Around the Network

Consoles certainly

AZWification said:

Home consoles, because they have more games with blood and explosions.

and nudity.

AZWification said:

Home consoles, because they have more games with blood and explosions.

i thought u loved s*x games =>

Home Consoles, just a better experience.

Around the Network
wangjingwanjia said:
PC > Home consoles > a lot of other things > handhelds/portables.

I really don't like handheld gaming at all, the controllers are always inferior to home consoles and I think it just feels uncomfortable. The screens are very small and the resolution/graphics are always lagging generations behind. For me playing on a 3DS, DS, PSP or Vita is just a slightly better experience than smartphones. And I would perhaps even go as far to say that smartphone + an accessory like iPega or something is better than any handheld console. Speaking of comfort.

If a handheld were as big as a normal controller it would feel much better to play on it, but then it would be too big to carry around.

The only handheld system that I have ever bought was a PSP, because of boredom at work.

My vote, to no surprise, went with home consoles.

This is perfection my friend, once I held this with the grip in my hands there was no going back.......I was in love...

Console by a mile.

console by wayyyyy far.

I want to say home console, but this last year ive done so much more gaming on handhelds.

Handhelds, definetely. There´s more variety of games to play, more creative ideas, cheaper games, you can take your games everywhere.

But I still enjoy playing home console games with friends and family. I just don´t feel much motivated to have a home console to play alone