By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So What Happens After Titanfall

Zoombael said:
ironmanDX said:
DirtyP2002 said:
After this massive AAA game drops and when we totally ignore multiplat games even exist and we further more assume that 3 other AAA exclusives will be delayed and games like Kinect Sports just "don't count" then yes, there are not many games left.

He also pushes back games till 2015. but yeah. your comment pretty much sums up the thread. It isn't like we're getting this hyped for Titanfall only to play it for a week... Pretty ridiculous.

why getting hyped at all? its a mediocre game. just  another mp fps. nothing special.

Lol. The agenda is strong in this one.

Around the Network

It's the game of the generation. This gen will be over. New consoles will be released next-year.

4 ≈ One

They wait a few weeks and then there are only three options left: Drop the price and lose money, remove Kinect allowing them to drop the price without money loss or watch how PS4 dominates the world.

ironmanDX said:
J_Allard said:
Um, what else do we need?

He clearly hasn't seen the sig, forgive him for the GOTG time is nigh as the great prophet Allard has forseen.

If he confesses his sins, the ever watchful Spyglass will forgive him. So let it be written. So let it be done.

Uabit said:
They wait a few weeks and then there are only three options left: Drop the price and lose money, remove Kinect allowing them to drop the price without money loss or watch how PS4 dominates the world.

Jee wiz man; hold your horses. The generation is just starting. 

Around the Network

The next thing for Microsoft will be GDC. Probably showing off DirectX12 and how this will benefit the Xbox One. Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes also launches and the final piece of content for Killer Instinct, Season One.

Kinect Sports Rivals will launch in April. This title might resonate with more casual audiences. Looks like something that might be fun with a few beers and friends for core gamers.

Hopefully Microsoft have a strong E3 showing to get people excited for the future. Summer is not usually a big time for games but hopefully they bring out some good indies for their annual Summer of Arcade promotion. Watch_Dogs is looking like the AAA title of the summer.

Project Spark is a great idea and I really hope it does well. It looks too complex for the Minecraft crowd though so it remains to be seen how much of community it attracts.

Destiny is out on both platforms in September. Bungie already has an existing fanbase on the Xbox platform so I expect it to sell well.

Quantum Break is a dark horse title for Microsoft. Remedy make great games, but it seems a little on the ambitious side for a year one next-gen title. Alan Wake and Max Payne are great titles, but they are not known for getting games out in a timely manner.

New Forza and Halo title for the holiday will sell but I'm not super excited at the moment until further details release. Halo Anniversary 2, isn't a big deal for me if I'm honest.

#SaveShenmue

Top 5 Most Anticipated Games:

- Quantum Break
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Destiny
- The Division
- Final Fantasy XV

I imagine we will play the other 40+ games coming out this year.

selnor1983 said:
Forza horizon 2 is a direct competitor to need for speed and driveclub. It will be the best in its field this xmas. Quantum break will release this year. And win awards in visuals as well as storytelling. Also kinect sports rivals is massive for me. Cant wait.

What is next weeks lotto numbers? Just like titanfalls 95 meta right or Ryse's graphics awards that never happened.

Since most people play C.O.D for months and years on end I imagine people will do the same with Titanfall. I thought the alpha and the beta were both fantastic so i don't imagine the main game will be any different. People will spend much more time In Titanfall then Infamous. I havent purchased a ps4 game sicne my intital 3 of KZ;SF, fifa and knack so I am very much looking forward to Infamous, just not as much as Titanfall.

Phil Spencer said there are unannounced exclusives still to come out this year, just have to wait and see