By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - American sales - WOW

Hahahaha Awesome.

I love when markets have crazy unexplainable shifts like this.

Around the Network

1. Nintendo is stockpiling for brawl.

2. Nintendo went overboard on last weeks shipments (200,000) and lost what they have!

They need to bring out 2.5 million a month now or they will be screwed with just 1.8 million!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Zzzzzzz...ZZzzzzzzz...I guess Nintendo is lying as well on their supply constraint issues...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=abcat0701001&type=category

I'm jsut curious as to WHAT stores these people ar etalking about that 360s and Wii are not sold out at?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8008559&st=wii&type=product&id=1156203165702

Because it isn't at Amazon or Best Buy or Walmart...and you take those away and that's pretty much like the major distribution chains?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

X-Man said:
Not looking good for MS

Depends on whether they are still supply contrained.

If not, then there could be trouble...

wow thats remarkable!

Wii is leading by >200 over PS3.

Around the Network

Shortage, that's it, but nice at PS3.

I predict a 200k+ for SSBB week

Stever89 said:
This also seriously messes up everyone Wii's predictions.

yeah, that's sad =/, I'm glad mine money from Japanese prediction didn't arrive on time to made the american prediction, I was so pissed, Now I'm feeling lucky :D

Stockpiling for SSBB/ a bit of diverted supply to Japan. No other reasons really make any sense.
Not a sign of anything long term.

Its cause last month VGchartz ovetracked wii and undertracked PS3 so even if wii sold more this week, and PS3 less than it is shown, it is donetoadjust the numbers without having to change the previous ones.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Thanks for the post Ioi