By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
DMeisterJ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Wow even on a week with no shipments in NA and a drop off in others Wii still wins the WW sales, lol
Hot damn, that was some awesome damage control.  You must have worked for MS (I would say Sony, but now it MS doing the pr spins) PR before.
It's also not Sony-type PR because Avinash would have mentioned the Wii's ten year plan.

LOL

The Wii isn't even future proof, it won't last ten years

But yeah, LOL.

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
I don't understand that logic, PS3 only won due to supply issues...

It`s still a WINING. ALL it`s MATTER - THE GAP is getting SMALLER, NOT bigger. :)

Same excuse - Wii only won because of low price. =))

LoLz, nintendo fans are scared. =)))))

p.s. Muahahahaha! =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Auron said:
___O_o______ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
___O_o______ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Wow even on a week with no shipments in NA and a drop off in others Wii still wins the WW sales, lol
o LAWD

gotta love avinash =D
Did I say anything incorrect?
No, but you damage controlled your ass off. It was pretty funny, because that's what the PS3 fans are supposed to say when the 360 kicks ass in America.
If its true then its not damage control, its just facts
i was just saying this site wouldn't be the same without avinash
I hope you don't group the rest of us Wii owners along with Avinash.  He just seems to be oozing BS most of the time and it gives the rest of us (even extreme wii fanboys) a bad name.
Well, there is that little [edit: 65-million-plus Wii Fit prediction] of his...
Also, cut out some dead space.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

starcraft said:
Final-Fan said:
starcraft said:
It'll be interesting to see if this continues when Microsoft stops selling every Pro and Elite they can ship.
The Elites are sold out too?

Thats what gamers and retailers are reporting.  Confirmed by MS to continue through February.

Despite all the gamers on here reporting that there are plenty in stock at their local retailers...

I dont buy the "360 supply shortage".

I see those damn things in every store I go to.

:/

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

NOW PS3 GO FOR A 100$ PRICE CUT AND START THE 1,2 KNOCK OUT!

^ I lawled.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

i don't believe that the 360's got an shortage problem in the us
the console is more than 2 year old
it should be no problem for microsoft to satisfy demand, which isn't even real high like in november and december

''Hadouken!''

Domo-Kun said:
I dont buy the "360 supply shortage".

I see those damn things in every store I go to.

:/

they must sell them as soon as you walk out the door.

I don't buy it either. There may be a few regional shortages, but if ioi was basing this weeks numbers off a virtual sellout he is overtracking.

However, he did not say exact how he tracked it as. Online

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Can someone please respond to my previous post? ^^^^^ Thanks. :)