By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lol, it's hopeless...

Around the Network
starcraft said:
It'll be interesting to see if this continues when Microsoft stops selling every Pro and Elite they can ship.
The Elites are sold out too?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Wow even on a week with no shipments in NA and a drop off in others Wii still wins the WW sales, lol

Hot damn, that was some awesome damage control.  You must have worked for MS (I would say Sony, but now it MS doing the pr spins) PR before.

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
___O_o______ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Wow even on a week with no shipments in NA and a drop off in others Wii still wins the WW sales, lol

o LAWD

gotta love avinash =D

Did I say anything incorrect?

No, but you damage controlled your ass off. It was pretty funny, because that's what the PS3 fans are supposed to say when the 360 kicks ass in America.

If its true then its not damage control, its just facts

i was just saying this site wouldn't be the same without avinash

I wonder if ANY of the sales have to do with the specter that is the PS2. Meaning the reputation behind the PS3. How much affect do you guys think the fact that it is a "playstation" have to do with this? Blu-ray? I know the Wii had a shortage, but that doesn't explain why the PS3 is having a nice bump. People like to bring up the fact that no new big Ip's for PS3 every week and yet it is still doing this. Hmmm.............

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Hot damn, that was some awesome damage control.  You must have worked for MS (I would say Sony, but now it MS doing the pr spins) PR before.
It's also not Sony-type PR because Avinash would have mentioned the Wii's ten year plan.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

outlawauron said:
This is absolutely crazy! Where's CrazzyMan?!

CrazzyMan is in my thread biatch.

Final-Fan said:
starcraft said:
It'll be interesting to see if this continues when Microsoft stops selling every Pro and Elite they can ship.
The Elites are sold out too?

Thats what gamers and retailers are reporting.  Confirmed by MS to continue through February.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

___O_o______ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
___O_o______ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

o LAWD

gotta love avinash =D

Did I say anything incorrect?

No, but you damage controlled your ass off. It was pretty funny, because that's what the PS3 fans are supposed to say when the 360 kicks ass in America.

i was just saying this site wouldn't be the same without avinash

I hope you don't group the rest of us Wii owners along with Avinash.  He just seems to be oozing BS most of the time and it gives the rest of us (even extreme wii fanboys) a bad name.

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

Damage control is an attemp to minimize loss or damage. It does not matter if facts are used to do so. When your console was outsold in North America by the 36o and PS3, in an effort to minimize the Wii's loss this week, you were quick to bring up the fact that the Wii outsold them both worldwide. This, Avinash, is the very definition of damage control. It's no different than Microsoft pulling the "supply contraint" card when the NPD numbers were in. That was a form of damage control, and so was your post.

@Auron:

Rol and Gamer girl are more in-line with my opinion of a Nintendo fan, not Avinash.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!