By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Present/Future Multi Console Gamers, Which Will You Be Gaming On? (WiiU/PS4/X1 only)

I Will Be Gaming on...

Both PS4+WiiU 44 41.12%

Both PS4+X1 4 3.74%

Both X1+WiiU 2 1.87%

All 3 10 9.35%

Just WiiU 27 25.23%

Just PS4 14 13.08%

Just X1 5 4.67%

Not a True Gamer! 1 0.93%

Total:107

PS4 and Wii U, but the Wii U is played only for the exclusives.

PS4:
Own: CoD: Ghosts, AC IV, Killzone: Shadow Fall
Will Get: Watch_Dogs, InFamous, MGS V and Ground Zeroes, Uncharted, many others

Wii U:
Own: Mario U, Luigi U, Mario 3D World, ZombiU, Wind Waker HD, Scribblenauts, Nintendo Land, DK: Tropical Freeze
Will Get: Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros., Zelda, basically most of the really good exclusives

Around the Network

I'll play all of them eventually. I only have a Wii U know. Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Zombi U, SM3DW, Sonic, and Wind Waker HD.

I'll get Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., and Zelda U eventually.

Wii U now, PS4 once Final Fantasy comes out. Xbone maybe eventually, we'll see what it has to offer down the line. Multiplats will probably be mostly on PS4 unless the Wii U gets some interesting gameplay like it is with Watch Dogs.

I plan on getting a Wii U this spring, probably hold out until Mario Kart releases since I believe there is a slight chance for a price cut/bundle to coincide with it.

Ill get PS4 a couple years later, most of the games that interest me are also going to be released on PS3 so ill just get them on that. Once its $299, has a nice selection of exclusives and multiplats become 8th gen only ill gladly get a PS4, im guessing holiday 2016.

Currently not interested in Xbox but if it gets its price down and gets some killer exclusives that appeal to me ill reconsider.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Ps4 main gaming ex and multi

X1 and u a few exc,

Around the Network

I'll be playing on all 3 but I'll be playing on PS4 primarily for Multiplats & Exclusives, Whilst WiiU and XB1 I will probably only buy exclusives for, unless there's a reason to buy the WiiU/XB1 version of a multiplat game because of extra content or maybe performance reasons.

PS4 > WiiU > XB1 is what I expect the order of most used for me will be, All 3 consoles have great exclusives coming though

"Both PS4+WiiU"

But of course also PC. And for present I would have to add PS3 too.

In regards of how much I use them at the moment it would be:
1. PC
2. PS3
3. Wii U
4. PS4

And in the future I would suppose, most likely:
1. PC
2. PS4
3. Wii U
4. PS3

PS4 and PC (I know the title says console).

Maybe a Wii U down the line.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I've had a Wii U since launch and I'm planning on buying a PS4 soon. Xbox is a maybe, but I doubt it.

PS4/Wii U combo.Playstation and Nintendo consoles have always complimented each other quite nicely as far as I'm concerned.