By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jack Tretton To Step Down As President And CEO Of Sony Computer Entertainment America

Here is the truth of why he stepped down.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

So did jack leave Sony or just step down from ceo

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

I never liked that guy... In my mind, he's always represented the Sony way of presenting E3 conferences: 35 minutes of autofellatio, 40 minutes of actual game announcements, and an additional 15+minutes of pure bullshit.

I'll be looking forward to Sony's next E3. :)

Ahh sucks for us, but good luck to him in the future. E3 was much better with him doing the keynote :(

Fusioncode said:
Nooooooo he was so awesome at E3 when he made the big DRM annoucement. At least we still have Shu.

Lol....  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6127526

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Around the Network
benji232 said:
Fusioncode said:
Nooooooo he was so awesome at E3 when he made the big DRM annoucement. At least we still have Shu.

Lol....  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6127526

Jacky T redeemed himself after E3. Reggie is still pissing me off. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Jack Tretton is no douche, he is a god among mere mortals.

Damn, I liked the guy. I'm sure he was no saint in the industry, but he had charisma at least. Always enjoyed watching him speak during E3 and the likes. Hopefully this can become a positive and not a negative.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

The dudes almost 54, perhaps he just wanted to retire in a high note (ps4 success).
Just sayin, this us the real world, would you work until the day you died if you had boatloads of cash?

Why resign when they are doing so well? Has MS poached him for quadruple his current salary?? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54