By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch_Dogs downgradeaton confirmed

The trailer footage does look like resolution is rather low in comparison to previous displays. I imagine PC will have insanely high textures though, so of course that'll be the optimal place.

Around the Network

Don't know where the car gif came from really.

From the trailer that came this morning.  It looks good enough for me.

zumnupy10 said:

To me, too...

Looks great, really.

It looks on level with GTA or sleeping dogs on PS3. That definately cant be the next gen version.

zumnupy10 said:

What version is that from though it could be the PC version and that doesn't exactly look close to what we saw in 2012 in fact it looks like a step above GTAV but not a huge leap.

Around the Network

I'm very confused. Which gif is supposed to look worse, the one with the yellow car or the one with the red? And which is from E3 2012 and which is from March 2014? And what system is each clip taken from? Because to me the yellow car gif looks worse, but is the first gif shown, and the OP says "2012 vs 2014" so I can only assume that means yellow is from 2012, which would mean the 2014 is an improvement...

Wyrdness said:
zumnupy10 said:

What version is that from though it could be the PC version.

The trailer was confirmed to using PS4 footage.

I saw this on GAF and how utterly shitty it looks compared to the first trailers for the game, then I started remembering how it was delayed and everything. I wonder if that reveal footage was nothing more than a tech demo to build hype and the "delay" was actually because the game was never close to being finished.

Because otherwise there is no reason for something so shitty. Even if that's PS3/360/WiiU footage, it looks assy. LOL @ the lighting. Good Lord.

that is a deep.. downgrade.

This is not good PR. Wow.....