By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games You Suck At, But Love to Pieces

For me the Megaman series.

I loved playing the classic NES titles as a kid but boy did I ever get curb stomped by them.

Purchasing Megaman 1+2 as well as Megman X on the Wii U's VC has further proved my point.

Currently forever stuck on Iceman stage!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

Super Meat Boy... I keep on dying but fuck, it be sooooo goood T_T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The Binding of Isaac for me. I really love that game. The atmosphere, the item-system, just great.
I played it for about 20 hours or so but still didn't beat mom (basically the first real boss).

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!

i like the game but damn, those prinnies are lame and i only get 1000 of them. Not enough!

Gran Turismo... won't ever make vettel challenges on gold

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Demon Souls, the game shows no mercy but goddamn does it give satisfaction when you pass a boss!

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

World of Warcraft.
I always was that nubbie, but man did I love that game

Megaman series
Arc Rise Fantasia (yes, I know )

Click HERE and be happy 

I never give up on a game... But I haven't finished the original Zelda, Megaman 1, and still trying with the first Castlevania.
Also, some time ago it was FPS's, but because I like them, I became good at it over time.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

2D SHMUPS and Fighters.

I wouldn't say I just straight up "suck", but I frequently saw people that are so much better than I am, that I might as well.