By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which AAA title will hit PlayStation 4 PS+ first?

Which AAA title will hit PlayStation 4 PS+ first?

Knack 111 66.47%

Killzone: Shadow Fall 15 8.98%

Lego: Marvel Superheroes 3 1.80%

Thief 6 3.59%

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag 19 11.38%

Need for Speed: Rivals 5 2.99%

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition 8 4.79%

Total:167
HokageTenshi said:

most probably will be Knack since all japanese PS4 owners already getting it for free...

You might be right - and I thought it could be Knack myself - but I think Sony are going to want to surprise and shock. Knack won't do that whereas Black Flag would, and it would build hype for the release of the new Assassin's Creed game.

Around the Network

Either Knack or DriveClub. I wanna say Knack because Japanese gamers get it for free already, but I also wanna say DriveClub since the apparent leak. So my guess is Knack, unless Driveclub releases next month.

I lol'd at Knack being called a AAA game.

Honestly, I think you're going end up with a bunch of shovelware indies in PS+ in the near future. It'll be at least 6 months before you see any of those titles being given away. On the business side of it, the game publisher sez "This game isn't selling well at retail anyway. No one's downloading right now either. Let's take a lump of cash for it from Sony right now." All the others except Knack are still selling well at retail.

Of anything in the list, Tomb Raider probably has the best shot at getting in there.

Wouldn't be surprised if Rayman Legends showed up in PS+ though either. That's a great way to make a bunch of Nintendo fans mad though.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Here is what is likely to happen. In april they add the PS+ edition of Driveclub and at E3 in June they announce that Knack will be a part of their instant game collection.

Don't copy random editorials.

My guess would be Assassin's Creed IV in July.

Around the Network
Augen said:
My guess would be Assassin's Creed IV in July.

Wow, that is bold, and it would be awesome! I think the same game but a little later on when sales have truly died down and people are looking forward to the next game, perhaps around September time.

LemonSlice said:
DamnTastic said:

Knack
or probably driveclub if they are still going with the original plan

Knack is below grade for a PS+ game.

I'm thinking and hoping for Black Flag.

PS4 can't reach ps3 level of ps+ in it's first year if you ask me.

So you can't compare ps3 ps+ grade to ps4 ps+

Knack and then AC4. Although, I don't know what happened with Driveclub... and Killzone won't be so soon.

fleischr said:

Honestly, I think you're going end up with a bunch of shovelware indies in PS+ in the near future. It'll be at least 6 months before you see any of those titles being given away. On the business side of it, the game publisher sez "This game isn't selling well at retail anyway. No one's downloading right now either. Let's take a lump of cash for it from Sony right now." All the others except Knack are still selling well at retail.

Of anything in the list, Tomb Raider probably has the best shot at getting in there.

Wouldn't be surprised if Rayman Legends showed up in PS+ though either. That's a great way to make a bunch of Nintendo fans mad though.

It's been sold at AAA price.

And fun how you are talking about rayman legends and then saying knack isn't AAA.

DamnTastic said:
fleischr said:

It's been sold at AAA price.

And fun how you are talking about rayman legends and then saying knack isn't AAA.

Whilst his response to the thread was not exactly contributory in a positive way, please do not go off topic.