By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Thread of Titanfall: Be Advised, Titan Ready

Streaming if anyone wants to watch!

http://www.twitch.tv/cool2ool

(its my sons stupid twitch name)

Around the Network

Hit regen tonight. Started out playing pretty meh but ended triumphantly.

J_Allard said:
Platforms: All thangs Microsoft

Liar, works fine on my Mac.

think-man said:

Do I have to make an Origin account to play this on PC?

Edit: Nvm just found out theres no point in me buying this if you live in my country :( they don't have any AUS servers so Ping from NZ to US is 150-300ms. That's unplayble for competitive play. Hopefully they will launch a AUS server in the near future.

Have you tried out the new AUS server beta? It released yesterday.

When replaying the campaign, are you able to pick between Militia and IMC, or is it random? I'm trying to get the Elite Militia achievement, and I can't really get it if the game puts me as IMC all the time.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network

Nice official thread. Now I just hope VGC will close the other 10937392649926483937 threads about Titanfall.

starcraft said:

I am in Sydney and had ping ranging from 120-185 during the Beta, game played fine for me.

I love Titanfall, but the first day of play @ 200 ping was a pain in the ass.

Luckily respawn fixed this on the second day with some beta Australian servers and I'm now rocking 20-50 pings like a boss.

To all Aussies, both XB1 and PC now have local servers, please jump in if this is the only thing stopping you. Great stuff Respawn!

Also, my CE just arrived today, the model looks totally sick!

Pic:

Nice figure.

So where is everyone at in the game? I am on Gen 6, level 47 or 48 IIRC. Got some rodeo challenges and shitty MAG launcher challenges before I can regen again. Should be over 3 days of play time by now, probably over 4. Still finding new ways to play the game. Just recently switched my Titan ability up to the wall shield, thing is great.