By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Best-Selling Games On 8th-Gen Consoles (Will be updated weekly)

HylianSwordsman said:
No offense dude, but there's already a much higher quality version of this thread being done by Salnax.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179972&page=1#

This thread should really be locked.

His list is based entirely on VGC figures, while my list relies more on VGC but gives official figures precedence over VGC ones.

Also I created this thread a week before he did, so if any of our threads should be locked, that should be his.

Around the Network

List updated. I've now added publisher-wise breakdown of sales of games present in the list.

dat killzone shadowfall shipping numbers...

Ucell said:
HylianSwordsman said:
No offense dude, but there's already a much higher quality version of this thread being done by Salnax.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179972&page=1#

This thread should really be locked.

His list is based entirely on VGC figures, while my list relies more on VGC but gives official figures precedence over VGC ones.

Also I created this thread a week before he did, so if any of our threads should be locked, that should be his.

His is better though. The idea that a thread so much higher in quality should be the one locked is insulting. His makes yours redundant, not the other way around. Also, giving official figures precedence and thereby mixing official and unofficial figures just hurts the accuracy of the whole thing. Do you mix shipped and sold, too? Do you put digital on some numbers but not on others? This thread lacks consistancy.

Ucell said:

4. Nintendo Land (Wii U): 3.05m

5. FIFA 14 (PS4, X1): 3.06m

6. Watch Dogs (PS4, X1): 3.04m

I think those aren't in order.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:

His is better though. The idea that a thread so much higher in quality should be the one locked is insulting. His makes yours redundant, not the other way around. Also, giving official figures precedence and thereby mixing official and unofficial figures just hurts the accuracy of the whole thing. Do you mix shipped and sold, too? Do you put digital on some numbers but not on others? This thread lacks consistancy.

What's your problem? Dude you are getting too hyper. This is my thread and you aren't anyone to stop me from updating it.

I make sure that the numbers I post are sold and not shipped.

List updated. In the latest week:

1) Watch Dogs has moved 2 places up in the list to become #4 in the list.

2) Now 6 games on current generation consoles have sold over 3 million units, out of which 4 are cross generation games.

List updated.

List updated.