By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted PS4 Writer Amy Hennig Leaves Naughty Dog

I can see it already, she goes to either two places, Retro Studios, or BigRedButton. They both seem to have a knack for hiring ex-naughty dog employees.

Around the Network

Wonder if MS going to hire her for black tusk studios since they seem to hire people have been fired or left lol

Xxain said:
She may go back to eidos so Lgacy of Kain can return.

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Pleeeeaaase let this be true!

What a big loss for ND, I hope it wasn't because of bad blood. She is a true talent.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

This is MS's chance to get some of them naughty secrets on how to make masterpieces.

Glad, means an uc4 that isn't an extension of the last 3, third of which being worst of the series.

Around the Network

Sony should give her a position at Guerrilla Games so that studio can get some decent writing.

Wow. This is shocking.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

Not a big loss for ND since TLoU is their best story.

This is probably due to creative differences with TLOU duo. I'm hoping she finds a good job, ideally still within the Sony family, with SSM, SP, GG, or especially Sony Bend, but, if not, then maybe back to Eidos where she can help them with their games.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/03/05/uncharted-ps4-writer-amy-hennig-leaves-naughty-dog

Update: Sony has verified to IGN that Amy Hennig has left Naughty Dog. "We can confirm that Amy Hennig has left Naughty Dog. Amy has made significant contributions to the game industry and we appreciate all she has done for Naughty Dog. The development timeline of Uncharted will not be impacted."