By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's your favorite Mario Kart?

mario kart DS
you can take it any where
and its as fun as the console versions

Around the Network

MK DS definatly!!! My first experiane with the franchise was with the N64 game, and I didn't enjoy it too well, that was part of the reason I never bought MK:DD.

I bought the DS version because it was portable, and ended up being a great game, thats why i'm planning on getting MK: Wii when it comes out.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Mario Kart DS, I have to admit snaking (which no doubt is wrong) is a thirll once you master it. The tracks look great and the gameplay is addicting as ever. Im still trying to get my 3rd star next to my profile.

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

Easy one... Mario Kart 64

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Tie between Original and 64 as my faves.(Man I love those games)
After that then DS version then GBA.

Only one I ever disliked was DD.

Around the Network

I like Double Dash b.c it has the best graphics of the three and you can throw two items!! :)

The other games are great too!!

I like the DS too b.c it is portable :)

mario kart double dash. i know its silly.

The original...

DD>64&DS>>>>>>>>>>SS
Can't comment on SMK. I'm waiting for it on the VC.

Super Mario Kart, and I can explain precisely why.

In recent Mario Karts (haven't played DS) when the computer is left in the dust, he mysteriously catches up. It's clearly designed to do that. So, if you happen to figure out an awesome and powerful shortcut or happen to be particularly good, and end up being half a lap ahead, it's all for naught, as you can visibly see the comp go into turbo mode on the mini map and catch up.

I miss the SNES days, where the short cuts were actually meaningful. Nowadays, short cuts do nothing but put the computer into I'm-going-to-catch-you-overdrive.  

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">