By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tecmo talks Wii, DS

11ht11 said:
Riot of The Blood is a fanboy so dont listen to him,

isnt tecmo making rygar wii also?

Yes they are !!

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
supermario128 said:
@Riot of The Blood

You are retarded.

While I agree that RoTB was a bit shortsighted with his post - it is, afterall, his opinion and name calling is never appreciated around here. I'd like it to stop...

RoTB - you're borderline, just as an FYI. You may not think it's trolling, but take my word for it, you're walking right on the line...

If that is only borderline then what would be actual trolling? There is no content to the post at all other than to try and anger Wii fans who want Tecmo games.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

TalonMan said:
Gnizmo said:

If that is only borderline then what would be actual trolling? There is no content to the post at all other than to try and anger Wii fans who want Tecmo games.

Think of it as a warning for him...    ...'k?

Alright well that is fair enough then. I trust your ability to keep things civil around here. I was just surprised it could be seen as anything but trolling. Your judgment is probably better than mine though so I will just leave the whole thing alone.

I edited my post, happy now.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Editing your post from one personal attack to another is not really a step in the right direction. His statement is retarded, and his position is retarded. His desire for Tecmo to ignore nearly 50% of the gaming market is retarded. Nothing can be said about RotB just because of that though. Very intelligent people have retarded ideas occasionally.

Around the Network

@TalonMan:

I would have rather had you give me a warning through PM instead of making it public. I don't think it's appropriate for a mod and member to engage in a discussion like this in public. If there's a problem with my behavior, send me a PM and it will more than likely be resolved easily. No need to go public.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
@TalonMan:

I would have rather had you give me a warning through PM instead of making it public. I don't think it's appropriate for a mod and member to engage in a discussion like this in public. If there's a problem with my behavior, send me a PM and it will more than likely be resolved easily. No need to go public.

Public warnings for repeat offenders is standard operating procedure around here. In a forum so prone to blind fanboyism and blatant personal attacks I can see why mods would want to do a show of force to try and disuade others from following the same path. Once a ban is over there is no way to tell a post is unacceptable, or poster acting overly obnoxious without someone stating in the thread that it was over the line. The only times I have ever seen Talon do it is when someone insists on acting in a manner that is counter productive to civil discussion.

Soriku said:
@super

Ever heard of Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, or Fatal Frame? Yeah, Tecmo makes those.

ever played one of those... doubt it 

@Riot

Y'know, one could make the very, very simple argument that it's "wasted efforts" to put games on the 360 or PS3, since neither of them is capable of anywhere near the sort of gameplay available on the Wii. They both are only capable of the same, tired gameplay mechanic that's been overused for the past two decades... just a better-looking version. Meanwhile, Tecmo is capable of doing far, far more in the realm of actual gameplay on the Wii. I'd hate to see their games wasted on the PS3 or 360. Give them the small-budget cash-in, and the Wii the good stuff.

See what I did there? Since third-parties and consumers both are flocking to the Wii, my argument has a lot more evidence and opinion to back it. So, unless you want to be made a complete fool of (again), I'd suggest you stop trolling with your fanboyistic dreck, and start paying attention to the facts - that there are good offerings available for each console, and each has its own niche market that deserves their own unique offerings - but none are truly any worse of a "gaming machine".

SW-5120-1900-6153

So Riot, what are you going to call your third account?

I must admit, I like the name and avatar of this one better than your previous one.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.