By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How to play ssb online.

^ I need help, after a dwnload project64k, what is the default file name????And what is the default file name for smash bros???

Around the Network
supermariogalaxy said:
^ I need help, after a dwnload project64k, what is the default file name????And what is the default file name for smash bros???

Did you extract the files. If not then get winrar or winzip. I use winrar. Then extract them to the desktop. There should be 2 folders. Then you would just go to the one folder install project 64k from it then you wouldstart it. After that just choose open in file I think and then go to the folder that smash is in then you would pcik smash and it will play. After that smash would be on a list of your games. If you have trouble with project 64k and don't plan on playing online then get regular project 64 its a little bit more reliable. 

^ I tried that, but it says project 64k has stopped working...i already extracted all the files...

^ Alright since you don't care about online download 1964 or some other emulator that doperoms offers.Or get the regular project 64.

Err, I downloaded Project 64 (not k)....And it doesn't work either....I always get error....its annoying..

Around the Network
supermariogalaxy said:
Err, I downloaded Project 64 (not k)....And it doesn't work either....I always get error....its annoying..

I got the same thing with the newer versions here is a good site to get emulators. www.doperoms.com I think I already posted it. 1964 is ok but its hard to exit. I use control alt delete then end task. I never tried any other ones. !964 also has netplay. 

Will there be no lock?

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I guess they are supporting the piracy. I don't see how it could cause harm in sales when nintendo doesn't even produce this game anymore.

Uhh, nevermind....I'll find another way to get it....BUT PLZ I NEED T3H HELPZ FROM T3H SMAAT MANZ!!!! no really, I need help...

^ I never got it to work either. It works only online that is why I use other emulators for single player. Just download 1964. I think its something to do with a bios or something that you have to add. Or a memory pak. Its very complicated and took me many hrs to get the emulator to work then it stopped working. 1964 seemed to work right away. It could also be the rom that is the problem Try finding a different rom site to download it form. But be warned alot of rom sites have viruses. This one doesn't I know for sure.