Annex Crimea 286 34.46%

Defend Russian People Fro... 184 22.17%

Total:807

Badassbab said:

Facts About the 1933 Famine-Genocide in Soviet Occupied Ukraine

Sources please.

Around the Network

He wants what we all want...a larger twitter following

Again what does the year 1933 have to do with anything? Those where communists(or so they say) who had power at that moment. That's why communst party will never win in Russian election.

Good article;
http://rt.com/op-edge/160168-imagine-russia-us-double-standards/

It's RT article, so in US it's pro-russian article)

Around the Network
Putin said:
It's RT article, so in US it's pro-russian article)

yup. Thats why I call it good. ))

Fuchedzhi, ex-deputy police chief of Odessa, has started to speak up (not yet translated into English). His testimony is against Parubiy (why I'm not surprised?), tries to clean himself up but methinks he was deeply involved in the Odessa massacre, just figured they'll make a scapegoat from him, so he ran off.

btw funny last name he has, Greek?

Novorossia has been officially declared.

How do you like the flag? :D

mai said:

Novorossia has been officially declared.

How do you like the flag? :D

The Confederate States of America called. They want their flag back. 

Joking aside, I know exactly what Russia wanted with Crimea. Forget about "properly restoring Crimera to Russia" or anything like that. I briefly read an interesting article in a newspaper recently while waiting for my Chai Tea at Starbucks. Apparently, off the shores of Crimea is untapped oil. Ukraine never bothered to go after this oil most likely because of the Russian influence over Ukrainian politics over the last decade. Had Ukraine gotten to this oil, they might have been able to become energy independent from Russia, meaning that Russia would have less leverage over influencing Ukraine's politics. Although, the article did not directly accuse Russia of getting Crimea in order to capture oil reserves, it's kind of obvious. Russia doesn't need that oil since they already have a lot of their own oil, but it would be in their best interest for Ukraine to not get that oil.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

It was called Novorossia in the 18th century by the Russian Empire when they conquered it. I guess they conquered Ukraine again?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5