By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox 360 domination thread and will go until the 360 beats the Wii.

totalwar23 said:

Wii Third-Party Support will start with:

Nevermind... we don't have any

But it will start sooner than later, Damnit!

Fix'd

Around the Network

Microsoft has bought out the rights to the Phillips CD-I! With franchise hits like "Zelda: Wand of Gamelon HD Remix" the XBox 360 will ignite Japanese sales and begin WORLDWIDE DOMINATION!

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

The Xbox brand was never in the lead, at least not like the NES or PS2 were for their generations. As long as the Xbox 360 sells more than the Xbox then it's a success at least in my book.

Will the PS3 outsell the PS2? Well it only needs to sell about 110 million more and that's not including the fact that the PS2 is still selling fairly well. Somehow I doubt that is going to happen or that it will get 70-75% marketshare like the PS2 did. To me that isn't a success.

Only way PS3 or 360 will beat Wii is if someone divides by zero

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

touche Lightning08 lols I guess its tit for tat with Legend hmm? though I must say I found this thread title more ammusing and sarcastic than legends topic, simply because at least with the PS3 it is something that could happen (unless the sun explodes before it has a chance too, no but seriously I find the PS3 overtaking the Wii way more plausible). As far as i can tell the 360 looks to be exactly where it was last year with monthly sales whereas both the Wii and The PS3 are tracking (on average above where they were), so not encouraging for microsoft there.

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Around the Network

How can the 360 not win? They have Mistwalker creating Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy clones, they are buying timed exclusives from Namco, 360 are going to get a BR add on, GTAIV on the 360 will deliver Europe. The 360 is a total path to glory.

The PS3 in EU has no BC so that will just stop selling for that, BC FTW. Wii is a fad, technology will catch up ti it in 2008. You will all see.

This will be the longest thread in the world!

You have to love grudge threads.

Hmm is lightning08 serious?

all of these threads just spell a great year for 2008......i think