By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS3 Domination Thread, will go on until PS3 overtakes the Wii

mesoteto said:
*lighting cracks* i am from the future...83 years and i want to tell you it happend last Thursday.....just so you know

Let me ask you something, future boy:

Does Nintendo have more games than just Mario in the future? Or is it still their only decent franchise?

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
So this thread will be void after 2010 I think when PS3 passes Wii. Wii won't be able to handle PS3's 2008 lineup. Also not just PS3 but the PS3/360 multiplat games like GTA4.

either that's sarcasm or the worst prediction ever

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

thas what you all think!!

the ps3 will overtake the wii in 2011

the wii will die a quick and horrible death next year hahahahaha!!!

i have seen the future and the sky is pink, pizza is the new burger and brit brit becomes the ruler of the world

I think we have our first never-ending thread!

I predict we will see a week this year in which the PS3 outsells the Wii.. I think this may happen in Europe in March.

Around the Network

This is so like the hottest thread ever!

Alright, dreams are free so I'll go with the idea of this thread.

Looking at American sales, I guess we can call it quits.

PS3 domination has begun, Wii was a fad like expected, /thread.

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

Yeah, those numbers are insane.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Okay, this thread is obviously over!

Umm...I might be in the minority here, but can't we all just get along? Can't we just be happy for all the good games coming out this year for each system and be content with that?

No?.....

Okay, I tried....well anyways, besides not caring about who wins in the end, I find it kinda hard to believe the PS3 beating the Wii in sales right at this moment....if, and that is a BIG IF....if the PS3 can be the overall leader in hardware sales and be at least number 2 if not number 1 in software sales in the SAME month for at least ONE month, AND the Wii has stopped its domination for more than a month or two, then I will accept the possibility of the PS3 having a chance in beating the Wii....and you never know, it could happen....someday....maybe....

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)