By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - the reason why i dont like playing horror games anymore...

they are way to spooky! outlast was so...T_T scaaaaryyy.i might even trade it.

Around the Network

haha suffer hundreds of consecutive jump scares and you'll no longer be affected :D
You can trade Outlast? I thought it was only digital

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Akiran said:
haha suffer hundreds of consecutive jump scares and you'll no longer be affected :D
You can trade Outlast? I thought it was only digital

?? i forgot ~_~.i am just so afraid of the game that i am thinking of trade-ing the digital copy ~_~

Now I want to play it.

Mystro-Sama said:
Now I want to play it.

its very scary!! play at your own risk

Around the Network

It looks like ZombieU with fast zombies. Do you have any weapons or is it only what you find on the floor. Is everything happening in the old hospital?

baloofarsan said:
It looks like ZombieU with fast zombies. Do you have any weapons or is it only what you find on the floor. Is everything happening in the old hospital?

i heard that there are no weapons in the game

Pussy

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Please don't! Capcom will come and quote you on their next media press conf saying that the reason they made RE 7 so shitty is cause some random user on vgchartz is saying that horror games are too spooky

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I love Outlast it's absolutely spectacular, need more horror games similar to it.