By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What bands are you totally obsessed with?

Pierce the veil. Kinda post punk hardcore but I really like it for some reason

Around the Network

PTV musically are pretty good, but Vic Fuentes voice annoys the hell out of me.

PanterA. Far and away my favorite band of all time. Been a fan since near the beginning and they are one of few bands that never made a single song I didn't like.

Motly my own band. :D But I listen a lot to Maiden and Led Zeppelin, and then just some random filler music in between.

theprof00 said:
Pierce the veil. Kinda post punk hardcore but I really like it for some reason

Yah, just enough punk so that it doesn't sound like a straight up punk band.  Im a big fan of post punk, Sugar is my fav of that genre, ive got a cd of Pierce the Veil too.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Lately, I've been obsessed with Foster the People, Jimmy Eat World and a few other bands but those are the two I've listened to most of the week. I recently saw Jimmy Eat World in concert. I met them once, when I saw them back in the early 2000's.

Yah im dure that a lot of people here like Jimmy eat World, gonna check thenm out on rhapsody here in a minute

Edit: yeah, they're a good band, heard a looottt of their songs back in the day, still remember some friends of mine singing their 23 song.  They've got some good mix between songs with more of a pop bent, some harder rock songs, and that one with an acoustic.  Good mix.  The prof below likes the samekind of musicl

If you based it off my iTunes library, you would guess Hillsong, but that's because they dominate the "Christian Worship" genre like it's a Monopoly.

But I don't have specific people I necessarily follow intently. I listen to Christian music in general, pop, electronic, soundtrack music (FROZEN!!!) and whatever gets me dancing.

Music is mainly used to either forget about the world or to face the reality of the world. I use music as the former.

FIT_Gamer said:
Probably bands not many have heard of. Minus the Bear(Progressive Rock) and Horse the Band(Nintendocore).

My younger brother loves both of those bands.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

one direction

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Still The Beatles, always The Beatles.

Aside from that, I have been into Silbermond lately, but it will probably fade away with time.