By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: Uncharted PS4 1080p Collection (Including PSV Titles) By End Of 2014

Tagged games:

Now since i didn't buy any uncharted, this would mean i could play the whole series for the price of one which is very tempting

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I figured Uncharted Trilogy would come to PS4. I mean look at the double packs.

I really wish they would keep Vita content exclusive. I mean they haven't really given us much new stuff to sell the machine. Must they take away its highest seller so far?

Even though I already have these games I would defiantly but this. Probably a day one buy and if it retails for $60 that would be a pretty nice deal considering you get 4 games.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

i only hope they don't bother naughty dog with these ports.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Gehirnkrampf said:
i only hope they don't bother naughty dog with these ports.

I'm sure no 1080p port was made by the main studio... it is a 3rd studio like Blueprint.

Around the Network
SirGalahad said:
I hope that this won't happen another PS Vita exclusive gone (AC lll: Liberation).
Xen said:

I just hope that this doesn't kick off a generation of "Full HD, 60FPS" remakes
...if it comes to be, of course.

This and this.  Two Vita excusives actually, although Fight  For Fortune is digital only.

ethomaz said:
Figgycal said:
By "leave" do you mean "get banned" or leave due to choice?

Just stop to go visit the forum... I don't need to ask ban or anything like.

That's unfortunate still.

SirGalahad said:
I hope that this won't happen another PS Vita exclusive gone (AC lll: Liberation).

They've had their days as Vita exclusives and certainly won't shift many systems now. The shame is that there isn't anything to take their places.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

pezus said:

I would buy that. So hard.

Explain how you buy something so hard ;)

wow..Drake's deception in 1080p glory! That strikes a deal!