By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Wolfenstein confirmed 1080P 60 FPS *native* on Xbox One

This is impossible!
the X1 is not capable of such magic!

...or so I was told

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

Good. That way we'll be able to debate if the game is good or not.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Qué, ¿no tienes la nostalgia de Wolfestein 3D?

JEMC said:

Dont be silly, the debate will be about which types of SSAO and Anti Aliasing each version implements and which has the biggest frame dips when 20 greanades are going off in a large environments. And dont forget initial boot up times and loading times between levels. But above all of that the only metric that matters for how good a game is, which version sells the most!

iceland said:
vivster said:
But is it native 60fps?

I believe it's 30fps natively being upscaled, such a shame really.

That's how they spin.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Aerys said:
1080p60fps on last gen games shouldnt be an achievement.

Word.

Xenostar said:
JEMC said:

Dont be silly, the debate will be about which types of SSAO and Anti Aliasing each version implements and which has the biggest frame dips when 20 greanades are going off in a large environments. And dont forget initial boot up times and loading times between levels. But above all of that the only metric that matters for how good a game is, which version sells the most!

which version sells the most will be the console that has sold the most. simple :-p

Praise the One.

SweetTalia said:
Xenostar said:
JEMC said:

which version sells the most will be the console that has sold the most. simple :-p

Youd think, but there will be those that claim that means its the better version, sales == quality to alot around here.

Wright said:
JEMC said:

Qué, ¿no tienes la nostalgia de Wolfestein 3D?

Debo admitir, que nunca jugué ni al Wolfstein 3D ni al Doom. ¡Pero si al Quake!

Xenostar said:

How could I forget about that! You're so right sadly.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

It depends if Digital Foundry does a face-off. If the PS4 version is parity-f*cked like Strider/Rayman/FIFA they'll do a face-off.

If PS4 version is blatantly better (like NBA 2K14, Thief or post patched XB1 COD Ghosts) we won't have any face-off.

/2014 is DF year cherry picking mode engaged