By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BRAWL HAS A EUROPEAN RELEASEDATE!!! WOEHOOOEW!

Gratz euro's, mark your calenders.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
Game_boy said:
Thatmax said:
NeoGohan said:
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever"

fair eneough, but the thing that is causingthe delay is the translation to other european languages and its just frustrating knowing that I will only ever need the English version and that its already completed appart from being examined by the BBFC which wouldnt take too long considering its not really like Manhunt 2.

I totally agree. What we really need is a region-wii Free.

Total BS. Honestly, how much text is in the game? The translation can be done in parallel to final testing etc. And it should and does not take 3 months! Furthermore, implementing the text into the game should be quite fast. any intelligent developer will program the game so text is easily exchangeable. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

YAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't live in europe but i can just imagine the faces of the ppl who live there

finally a day to look foward to for the europeans

brawl is coming out in 19 days in the us.
just shy of 3 wks. away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yahoo!!