By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is xbone failing in sales?

starworld said:
kirby007 said:
OP needs to become a pc gamer

i would if i had the money. but ps4 gives me a good enough option since i don't even have a pc.

PC is cheaper offers more options ( free online ) and biggest library

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
starworld said:
KungKras said:
OP. Nintendo is the only company solely focused on gaming.

I'm happy that Microsoft is being dominated though.

by giving us hardware a generation hehind the competetion and motion controls. no thanks,

So because it has weaker hardware it's not focusing on games? Really now? What are they focusing on then?

Motion controls? Of the 4 games I bought there's barely any motion control and when it is added, it's added value. AND optional. 

You're just trolling. 

mo money and inferior 3rd partys

mo money even for online and cant upgrade HDD psn plus gives out great free games every month ps3s list is unbelievable and ps4 just got outlast for free last month

xb1 needs to be 50-$100 less to win WW sales weekly

Play Me

starworld said:
KungKras said:

by giving us hardware a generation hehind the competetion and motion controls. no thanks,

Because only good hardware can produce good games? Cool story.

Which Wii U games have motion controls? Not a lot.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

You clearly don't care about xbox one, what's the point on saying what everybody already thinks? I mean, the hardware and price part.

Around the Network

Another thread for the same shit...

Because some people see Kinect as a worthless add-on, and see no reason to pay an extra 100(?) for it.
The Xbox One also has inferior Hardware compared to the PS4. 99% of the time 3rd party games will look and perform worse on the bone than on the PS4.

Edit: The Xbox One isn't seeling half bad imo, but to me it just isn't worth getting over the PS4.

There are many reasons. PS4 is a cheaper long term investment, it's stronger, and it's cheaper. The games play a large factor too. I guess people want sony games more.

poklane said:
- $100 more, weaker hardware.
- Used Games Policy, 24 hours check ins still doing their thing. Many people lost their trust with the Xbox brand that day. Kinect is also still an issue for a lot of people.
- Sony basically doing everything right with the PS4 what they did wrong with the PS3.
- Microsoft's focus on other forms of entertainment besides gaming.

This

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Samus Aran said:
starworld said:
KungKras said:

So because it has weaker hardware it's not focusing on games? Really now? What are they focusing on then?

Motion controls? Of the 4 games I bought there's barely any motion control and when it is added, it's added value. AND optional. 

You're just trolling. 

yea weaker hardware is not gonna be able to do future ps4/X1 games any justice, even if the wiiu sold  great, its struggling to run 360/ps3 games, how do you think its gonna handle future ps4/X1 games. just look at battle field 4, its a different game on 360/ps3. unless all you wanna do is play nintendo games.