By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What country are you from?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Probably the only one here ^^

Around the Network

Europe - Romania ... and Im not alone on this site , Rhonin the Wizard is from here to ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

The Netherlands., more specifically the city of Nijmegen (oldest city in the Netherlands!).

I drink your milkshake.

okr said:
RCTjunkie said:
USA, & tired of Europeans bashing us.

QFT.

I really don't understand why so many Europeans act so snobbish while loving Halo, CSI, Pixar movies, 50 Cent (to name just a few random examples).

How many Europeans watch European movies (except the French, bien sûr...)?

O please. You benefit from Europe too, and when we bash your country, it's usually about politics (can't speak for everyone though) or the amount of fat people in the USA. Don't take it too personally.

I drink your milkshake.

Maine, USA

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network
Machina-AX said:
coolestguyever said:
Second largest country in the world. Canada.

Well I didn't know that. I would have guessed China then USA then India.

Learn something new everyday, as they say.

He was talking about landsize, not population. First Russia, then Canada.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

oh, and Germany. But i think Rol, Nintendo_Fanboy, Schwarz, Koopa, The dude, Just_Ben know.

Its time....to revive.....the 50,000 Swiss thread.

Yeah!!!!

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

U.S

The best one.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org