By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your least favourite game genre?

Real Time Strategy and Puzzle games.

Around the Network

Rhythm games (mainly because I suck at them) and WW2 games if I can call this a genre (It was nice the first, the second and maybe the third time that they make the same game with improved graphics.. now they're boring as hell)

<The Knight of The Doomeds>

Guitar Hero type games.

FPS come next, if you take one FPS, add in some new weaponry and stages, you have a completely new game. All FPS seem like theyre recycled to me.

Yet I love Warhawk, which might as well be an FPS.

Go fig. :P

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

FPS 

RTS

Rythm 

Puzzle 

wow im surprised by all the fps hate. especially since right now it the biggest genre around and i understand why so many hate fighting games there really hard and most suck at them.

I really hate rts games they are way to confusing to me. Also i hate those way to boring simple casual and puzzle games.

Around the Network

My Least favorite video game genres would have to Include Shooters ( First and Third Person) and MMO games

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)

I dislike most sports games, except for a couple like NBA street.

I don't mind FPS games but what I do have a problem with is that so many high budget games are FPS. I'm only going to buy one or two FPS games a year before I get sick of the genre. Wish they would stop flooding the FPS market and reinvest their money in other things.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan