By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Review

realsubzero said:

Final tip: keep the cat away from your neck :)

Coming from the guy with the cat avatar...

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Around the Network
garretslarrity said:
realsubzero said:

Final tip: keep the cat away from your neck :)

Coming from the guy with the cat avatar...

Xp

I make videos that are sometimes funny I think?

Check out my Youtube gaming channel here!

hahahaha, yeah but i hold the avatar a good distance away from my neck :P

One thing I noticed in the beginning you where looking up for some time, Not sure if you have a guide but definitely look at the Camera. Also a easy way to set up a screen area, is to hang some blankets or sheets. This could have gamer posters or many different things to make it look interesting but a black sheet as a backdrop would add to the review.

Also do show more of the game or maybe a screen in the background going through the game. You could just record your game play and run it through that TV for something to look at. I do like your easy going style and not all the added craziness. This seems to gain more trust, you seemed to bring up many points and stick to what others may think or feel about the game. So all in all the review was great, just the setting needs some tweaks. I will like your page and follow you. I will try to add something to the conversation. Even if it is what I like. Keep it up.

I'm really tired so I will think of more tomorrow. Have a good day.

geezzz.. can´t see the video because youtube is blocked at my job.

Did you enjoy the game ? I was about to get it, when I just found a single copy of W101 50% off.... and, well, got the latter and left DK for next month

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:

One thing I noticed in the beginning you where looking up for some time, Not sure if you have a guide but definitely look at the Camera. Also a easy way to set up a screen area, is to hang some blankets or sheets. This could have gamer posters or many different things to make it look interesting but a black sheet as a backdrop would add to the review.

Also do show more of the game or maybe a screen in the background going through the game. You could just record your game play and run it through that TV for something to look at. I do like your easy going style and not all the added craziness. This seems to gain more trust, you seemed to bring up many points and stick to what others may think or feel about the game. So all in all the review was great, just the setting needs some tweaks. I will like your page and follow you. I will try to add something to the conversation. Even if it is what I like. Keep it up.

I'm really tired so I will think of more tomorrow. Have a good day.

Yeah, seems like setting and gameplay are the two biggest critiques, I'll definitely fix that in my next review, thanks so much for the help :) seriously! Also, thanks soo much for liking and following! It helps so much :)

@Rogerioqndrade yeah I loved it! What did you think of W101?

I totally forgot! If you'd like to see the written review :)

http://megatonreviewsvideogames.blogspot.com/2014/02/donkey-kong-country-tropical-freeze.html

Ah, cool! Good to see someone else joining the Wii U awareness YouTube club!

Sorry, I've been avoiding any threads or any articles pertaining to DKC:TF reviews until I posted mine to ensure I was completely unaffected by anything I read. I still caved and saw some videos and music of the game before I got it, but I just posted my review as well!

WII U OWNER MARKETING FORCE, GO!

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
Ah, cool! Good to see someone else joining the Wii U awareness YouTube club!

Sorry, I've been avoiding any threads or any articles pertaining to DKC:TF reviews until I posted mine to ensure I was completely unaffected by anything I read. I still caved and saw some videos and music of the game before I got it, but I just posted my review as well!

WII U OWNER MARKETING FORCE, GO!

Yeah! There's not much of us... but we try :p lol