By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This is messed up...

I love the Bush pic at the beginning for randomness.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

Why are you always posting this creepy scary stuff...

Now I can't sleep tonight.

Dude, that's gross... it's another monkey with it's skin ripped off at the end. What jack ass puts that in a video?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

E.T. FTW

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
ArtofAngels said:
If our bodies have evolved through our development and how we used them over time, then why wouldn't their bodies look similar if they have reached supreme intelligence?
What else could they possibly look like if they did the same things as us such as build and use computers? (which they would of in order reach where they are)

thats the thing though, we don't know if they did the same things we know anything about them

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

if some reason i've always had doubts they'll look like that. but cool. i took my headphones off i was waiting to the *SCREAMMMM*

That was one of the most messed up things I've seen. Although the new Knight Rider Movie was about a trillion times worse.

I bet there's Aliens out there watching the same thing on their forum, interent type thing on their planet only with dead humans.