By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which character do you most want to see in the next Smash Bros (with a twist)?

Twist is, that character has to be wearing women's underwear/lingerie as their primary costume. And of course, they have to have been on a Nintendo system at some point. Pictures are helpful for a visual.

Who would be your pick? Lara Croft? Waluigi? Let your thoughts be known!

Personally:

Locke from Final Fantasy 6. He ain't a thief, he's a treasure hunter. And he's stolen my heart all right.

Around the Network

And this is why I love you, Montana :3

My choice is, of course, this one:

I'm not his biggest fan, but I'd die of pleasure if I see him using woman's underwear.

I found this song extraordinarily helpful when making a decision:

Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake

Zero suit Snake.

Am I allowed to say Iwata? This guy, arguably, looks a lot like him:

If not then I would've gone with Birdo, had she not been bearing it all from the beginning.

Around the Network

I've always enjoyed Rachel from Ninja Gaiden. No costume change necessary! 

Oh man, please let her primary weapon be a whip too. Zomg...

Every character from Senran Kagura Burst... Just think about it! It will show off the wiiU's capabilities of doing Jiggle Physics

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Every character from Senran Kagura Burst... Just think about it! It will show off the wiiU's capabilities of doing Jiggle Physics

Well shit, Im sold =D

ktay95 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Well shit, Im sold =D

LOL, I know right, I think it might truely show off the capabilities of the "touchscreen" that everyone has been wanting to see

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Or

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988