By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Launch-Day PS4 Stock Readily Available in Japan (DOOOOOOOOOM)

Turkish said:
chapset said:
Japanese here those pictures were taken January 20th at midnight before the stores were open lol, according to my aunt the PS4 sold around 500k so far

who is your aunt? must be in a very important position to know the figures so early.

she's a vp

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
chapset said:
Japanese here those pictures were taken January 20th at midnight before the stores were open lol, according to my aunt the PS4 sold around 500k so far

Wow I hope this is true!

Xevross said:
chapset said:

Wow I hope this is true!

Have you met chapset ? He's there to pretty much play with everyone's feelings LOL. Sometimes I feel like he's trying to pull off some stealth trolling or what have you on any fanbase. 

aryu said:

PlayStation 2′s miraculous performance of 980,000 in two days

This happened!?  I don't think anyone EVER will be able to match that.

totally different era in gaming history this will never happen again, to many devices that can play games now.

fatslob-:O said:
Xevross said:
chapset said:

Wow I hope this is true!

Have you met chapset ? He's there to pretty much play with everyone's feelings LOL. Sometimes I feel like he's trying to pull off some stealth trolling or what have you on any fanbase. 

However true it is or not I still hope that its true all the same :D

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Soundwave said:
I said it many times ... Japan = handheld smart iPhone country.

FIXED =P

Fixed again.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Massive stock confirmed :P

Also a lot of people probably bought the digital version which is not tracked and has infinite units available.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Its good news for me if it does. More stock for Europe and the US wich are sold out. xD

Guess my safe prediction of 400k wasn really that safe.

If the numbers were impressive,  Sony would have said something by now

Thats a Knack bundle. True story over here, even though you couldnt have a PS4 in stock for more than a day or 2 up until the end of January, there was one Target arund me that had a lone Knack bundle that no one wanted since launch day. PS4s are pretty easy to find around me now, and the Knack bundle still sits alone.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling