By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Wii U game should I buy?

If you plan on playing with the Gamepad/Pro Controller, get Black Ops II.

If you plan on playing with Wiimote + Nunchuk, get Ghosts.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

CoD ghosts or Black ops 2?

I here ghost is lame, but I am a CoD newb more or less. Some zombie action and I have Modern Warfare on DS.

Which one?

I have both, and I liked Ghosts more, the flow on the campaign is better even if the story is dumb, I also liked extinction a lot more than Zombies, the customization (though small) and the classes made it better for me, and to be honest I don't play competitive multiplayer which is suppouse to be way better on BLOPS 2 than in Ghost, so maybe that is why I liked Ghosts more even if a lot of people prefer BLOPS 2.

BLOPS2 seems to be the general consensus (better multiplayer?)

I have Ghosts, it's okay but it's not great. I beat the campaign which was solid enough (minus the ending...), but couldn't get into multiplayer.

Since you're not asking for other Wii U game suggestions, I'm not going to be a noob and give you them. :P

Blops2

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Black Ops 2 . I heard Ghosts was weak story line wise

Around the Network

theire both equally crap, but the themes on Ghost levels are more appealling to me

Hmm. I'm a CoD noob too, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Black Ops 2. I like the idea behind Ghosts, but let's face it, it's all about the multiplayer, and Ghosts has half the player base on Wii U as Black Ops 2.

HylianSwordsman said:
Hmm. I'm a CoD noob too, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Black Ops 2. I like the idea behind Ghosts, but let's face it, it's all about the multiplayer, and Ghosts has half the player base on Wii U as Black Ops 2.

I feel like I'm the only COD player who never touches multiplayer... XD

curl-6 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

I don't touch CoD at all, but I'll admit, the idea behind Ghost's single player story had me mildly interested. Especially when you consider certain aspects of it, in particular the kinetic bombardment, could actually happen.

curl-6 said:

I don't play the vs multiplayer, but I do play the co-operative one, and for that reason I prefer Ghosts to BLOPS 2, Extinction is more fun than Zombies for me.